details about phone call
Residents in our program are provided with one (1) free telephone call the day they arrive at CBCF.
All other calls must be made through our collect call telephones located on the resident halls. These telephones are equipped for OUTGOING CALLS ONLY
phone calls should be limited to fifteen minutes and placed during leisure time.
We acquired a new phone service from the company IC Solutions, you may view their full brochure by clicking ICS Brochure 1
1. When you receive a call from a Resident you will hear voice prompts providing information about the prepaid
2. You will be invited to stay on the line for a short, one-time, free call with the Resident.
3. At the end of the call, you will be automatically transferred to the prepayment center. At this time, the Resident
is notified of the transfer and is disconnected from the call.
4. You will be offered a variety of payment options to set up an account.
5. Once the account is funded, the phone system is automatically updated.
In addition to the live agent prepayment center, IC Solutions offers a convenientonline payment syste through which friends and family can establish and fund a prepaid account. Just go to www.ICSolutions.com
and click on the Prepaid Calling link.