details about phone call
Residents in our program are provided one (1) free telephone call the day they arrive at the CBCF.
All other calls must be made through the collect call telephones located on the resident halls. These telephones are equipped for OUTGOING CALLS ONLY
phone calls are limited to fifteen minutes and placed during leisure time.
The CBCF uses ICSolutions for its resident phone service. You may view a full brochure by clicking ICS Brochure 1
1. When you receive a call from a resident, you will hear voice prompts providing information about the prepaid services.
2. You will be invited to stay on the line for a short, one-time, free call with the resident.
3. At the end of the call, you will be automatically transferred to the prepayment center. At this time, the resident
is notified of the transfer and is disconnected from the call.
4. You will be offered a variety of payment options to set up an account.
5. Once the account is funded, the telephone system is automatically updated.
In addition to the live agent prepayment center, ICSolutions offers a convenient online payment system through which friends and family can establish and fund a prepaid account. Go to www.ICSolutions.com
and click on the Prepaid Calling link.